Universal Environmental Meter
CredoSense Universal Environmental Meter (CS-UEM-04) allows connection to sensors with analog voltage or currents and SDI-12 outputs. This meter also has a dedicated port for the CredoSense soil moisture sensor. With an ergonomic and rugged design, the OLED display of the UEM offers outstanding visibility both in dark and bright environments. It stores data in the convenient CSV format on a microSD card (32 GB), easily accessible to users.
- Key Features
- Product Details
- Coefficient of Variance-based Stability Detection (default 1% but customizable) for logged data (mean of 100 readings as default but customizable).
- Real-time graph of voltage, current, and soil moisture measurements
- Offers customizable excitation output voltage (3.15–12 VDC) to suit your particular sensor needs.
- WiFi-enabled automatic detection of date and time and has a dedicated clock for precise timekeeping.
- Each data is recorded with a date-time stamp.
- Automatic detection of SDI-12 sensor address (can also be configured for faster operation).
- Resolution: 1 mV | 0.1 mA
- Input voltage range: 0 to 5000 mV
- Input current range: 0 to 100 mA
- Data storage capacity: 32 GB (maximum)
- Storage type: MicroSD Card
- Sensor voltage output range: 0–12 V
- Power requirement: 9–12 V DC
- Sensor current output range: 150 mA
- Operating temperature: -40 to +60°C
CredoSense Universal Environmental Meter (CS-UEM-04) is a unique device that displays data from four different sensors one of which is a dedicated CredoSense soil moisture sensor (CS-SM2). This device can connect sensors that use analog voltage, current, and SDI-12 as outputs. Therefore, sensors from other companies can also be connected to this universal meter if their voltage (0-5 V) and current range (0 - 150 mA) is within the limit. The operating voltage of each sensor can be adjusted using a voltage regulator. To see data of a particular sensor on the display, the user can use the 'mode button' to change sensors.
With an ergonomic and rugged design, the OLED display of the UEM offers outstanding visibility both in dark and bright environments. The display graphically shows the live data from sensors, which can also be saved to the microSD card by pressing the save button.
The meter usually runs on a 9 V battery, however, it can also be powered by an external 9-12 V DC source such as battery, AC to DC adapter, etc.
It stores data in the convenient CSV format on a microSD card (32 GB), easily accessible to users. The meter can also be configured by simply editing a text configuration file stored on the microSD card.
Get a quote
*Educational institutions in developing countries, STEM education, young researchers, and small-scale farms, please contact for discounted prices